Thursday, August 23, 2012

Penny's First Day And Then Some!



 I asked Penny this morning what she wanted to be when she grows up. I made me so happy to
hear her say "I wanna be a momma like you."
 Penny was so excited to start school today. She wasn't scared or worried at all.
 Our cat Louis, is only allowed in the house if he is in the bathroom. Since I'm allergic to him. What's funny about that is that Addy spends at least a hour a day laying by the bathroom door playing with him. (He's not in every day) He loves it! He is such a good cat he just sits there and lets her man handle him when she gets him when he's outside.
 Louis loves getting loves.....

 Addy looking for Louis!
 Lila is so funny! She insists in wearing her headbands around her head...
 This is the ONLY thing we got from our garden this year.... I need to figure out what I did wrong.
I watered but all of our plants got stunted.
 Lastly on Monday night we were outside looking for our guinne hens and we found this owl
with a broken wing in the donkey shed. We caught it and a lady was suppose to come get it from us the
next morning but it didn't make it through that night. I felt so bad, I almost wish we would have just shot it when we first found it instead of letting it suffer.
The pictures don't do it justice. It was such a beautiful, soft animal.

No comments: