Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Blessings

I have been really grouchy lately. I've been having a hard time
staying positive and being nice. So today I realized I just needed 
to step back take some time to be thankful.
First I am thankful for the gospel in my life.
 And the opportunity that it has given me to be sealed for time and all eternity to the man I love
more than I ever could have imagined.
Which brings me to number 2..... Kory. He is amazing, He is my best friend and  I know
that he loves me. I can share everything with him and even if our life isn't full of excitement 
we are happy and we have joy. We enjoy each others company and we always have fun!

And if it wasn't for the first 2 blessings I would have the next 3.....


My Daughters are the reason I live and breath. They bring me true joy. There is nothing better 
that the heaven that they can create around me..... They don't always but they do have the ability to.
I never thought I'd be so willing to give up so much for anyone. With them I am me and they love me
the same way that I love them... no matter what!

The next blessing in my life is my extended family.  I love them so much.
My brothers and sisters are amazing.  Also my in-laws! I love them all and 
they help me so much! But the people in my family that I depend on the most are my parents. They are
so amazing and willing to help me anyway that they can.
The next blessing is my friends. I know that I can depend on them for a good laugh or some good
advice anytime!
 One of my favorite blessings is my sister. Yes, she gets her own number. when I count my blessings she gets counted 3 times. She is the best of both of my prior my blessings.
She has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. I still look up to her and I know that she will always be there for me.  When I'm thinking of  someone to hang out with she is always the first person I think of. But sadly for her, when I need to vent she's again, the first person I think of.
She has nothing to do with my next blessing....

 My 7th blessing is my animals. I love them, They make me laugh and smile. They are worth 
all the trouble!
8th is a freezer full of food! I know some people don't have this!

9th.... I'm thankful that I live out in the country. I love being able
to go out at night and see ALL the stars, and hear coyotes howling.
I love that I know almost all my neighbors and that I could 
call them for help anytime.

Lastly.... I have no picture for this blessing but I am 
Thankful for my church callings.
I am so greatful for the chance I had to serve with the YW. I know 
that i will be forever grateful for that experience and I am so 
excited to get to know the primary kids.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

We all need to step back from time to time and truly count our blessings. Thanks for sharing yours with us. Love you!