Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's a Good Thing My Kids Are Funny

Life has been rough lately.... not as rough as other people have it but not super great.
I have been stressed lately, money has been tight and if not for the help from my parents
we would be in bad shape. We have been greatly blessed but it's hard to see that sometimes.
 Anyway...... My girls can be so wild, Some days I'm on the verge of losing it.
I just wanted to share a few things they have done lately that have just made me laugh 
when I feel like crying.
Penny at school: "That's the letter 'B' it says  'bbbb' and I know a word that starts with letter
'B'.... breast.

Kory has a habit of calling the girls animals.... Penny is a chipmunk, Lila is a bear and Addy is a bird.
So on the way home with Kory the other day Lila starts crying "Dad, the bird is pinching my fur!"

While we were at my mom's house the other day I was trying to talk Lila into going into town with me, just her and I. She said "No, mom! You just go into town by yourself and have some time alone."

Penny has been praying every night "Please bless my mom to have a baby boy". Then this morning she tells me "mom, when is Addy's birthday? I said "February, she will be 2." Penny said "oh good, she will be talking and she will be a big girl, not a baby, so you can have my baby brother then."

Penny has also been saying alot of rude things like "Mom, you have wiggly arms, it's because you drink to much soda." We talked about it but now she thinks that if she just says "sorry I have to say this" first that it's ok.

Penny said to Grandpa Bill Pope on Thanksgiving... "Your weird, I know it's because your so old."

Odd little children.


No comments: