Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Penny's First Day





Penny has started Preschool this year. I have to admit I wasn't sure I wanted her
to do Preschool but now I love it. Penny is a kid that needs other people
and activities. She is active and at home I just don't have enough time or energy to keep her happy.
Plus it has given Lila and Addy an opportunity to spread their wings a little bit.
I have found that Lila will play for hours by herself as long as she doesn't get interrupted.
It has also given me an opportunity to spend one on one time with each of the kids. I get to get
up early with just Penny. I get her ready for school and we are generally pretty early so we get to sit in the 
car together alone for about 10 minutes. It's nice for me and her, just this morning she told me how 
much she enjoyed our alone time together.

No comments: